Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The house...

So I thought it would be fun to start a blog so I can keep in touch with my family members and them with me. I figure this could be a fun economical way to stay connected, now that I am living in the farthest region of the country also known as Mississippi. Kam and I have moved into our house, and have been trying to make it more our own. We have painted most of the rooms in our house, most recently finishing the kitchen. I wish I had more framed art work, whether it be photos or other pictures to hang on the wall, instead of the bare ones we look at daily. We have been working in the yard a lot as well. Kam expanded our patio about 3 feet by 5 feet, and put a new planter around one of our large oak trees. We also cleaned up one of the corners of our yard, putting in a bird bath and hopefully eventually a garden. There is still a lot we would like to do, but unfortunately not the money to do so! Any ideas on cheap wall hangings that would be interesting or cool?

0 comments: