Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Kam and I spent about an hour last night cleaning out our flower plant beds. Over the winter they had become overrun with weeds that were threatening to take over most of the other plants and perhaps, eventually the house. We pulled and pulled at the weeds, finally conquering one flower bed, and then looked over at the other two, and decided to admit defeat for the evening. We will get to those sometime this week, but definitely completed the hardest of the three. Other than that, the house is looking good. We have it mostly ready for when my family comes. We are looking forward to showing them the southern experience!