Thursday, August 14, 2008

Only one more year!!!

I am excited to make this post because as the title states, Kam only has one more year of law school left! His last year of law school starts on Wednesday the 20th. It feels like these past two years have both flown and drug by. We have had a lot of stuff go on in the past two years, a lot good, a lot bad, but this is going to be great! I am so excited for Kam to finally finish, and I know he is too. The new motivational phrase at our house is going to be, "only one more year." So, to Kam, I wish you luck this last year, study hard, and make good grades! Soon you will be graduating and studying for the bar!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is such great news!!!! Kam you are doing great. Only one year until we will have you guys again...or a little longer I know...but a year would be plenty.....we miss you guys!

Taylor Family said...

I hear ya! There were a lot of great highlights, but law school is crazy, and the bar exam is even more insane. Ammon just took it a couple weeks ago, so now we're awaiting the results. I think if he were to fail and have to retake it we'd both cry. Best of luck this last year, it's the best of the three.

Schimmy said...

Congrats Kam! That one year will fly by and before you know it you will be all done.

Natalie said...

Next time you visit DC look me up. Would love to see you.

Natalie