Friday, February 15, 2008

Ellison's Blessing...








So I realized I accidently put the same picture up twice, forgive me for that. I thought I would share some pictures we had taken of Ellison in her blessing dress. I am so greatful to my mom for saving my blessing dress, because it's the dress you see Ellison wearing here, and the dress she was blessed in. Ellie was blessed on December 29, 2008. My whole family was gracious enough to drive up from St. George to Lehi (where my brother Brad and his family live) so we could all be together for the blessing. We were so happy to have Kam's Aunt Rochelle and his cousin Rachel attend as well. The blessing was held on a Saturday at my brother's ward building. It was a small affair, consisting of family only. Kam had my brothers Steve, Brad, Ryan and John in the circle along with a member of Brad's bishopric. After the blessing was over, we went to dinner with my brother Brad and his wife Rachel at the Bombay house (best Indian food ever). We were sad more of Kam's family wasn't able to attend (plans fell through), but we are so happy to his Aunt Rochelle and cousin Rachel were able to attend. We also appreciate the support from his family even though they weren't there. Overall it was a beautiful, memorable event!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.

Renae & Nick said...

What a beautiful baby! I love blessing days, we just had ours for Brooke too! That is so cool that she was blessed in the same dress as you and your mother.

Heather said...

She is so adorable in this little dress! I am so glad we got to see her for minute that day. We have some special news posted on our blog that you need to go look at:) We love and miss you guys.

Tiffini said...

Who needs professional pics those turned out way cute and you can see she is getting personality. We miss you guys. Kory had to play in the snow by himself. :(

carolee said...

Lisa, Ellison is gorgeous! How cool that she was able to wear your blessing dress! Glad to hear that you guys are doing so great.

Carolee