Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Should we play freeze style?...

5 Things on my to do list:
1- clean my house
2- book an airline ticket for my mom
3- book an airline ticket for myself
4- take a shower
5- take a nap

5 Jobs I've held:
1- Frostop
2- Lin's copy center
3- Physical Therapy aide for IHC
4- Avalon Care Center
5- University of Mississippi Medical Center

Places I've Lived:

St. George, Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, Pearl, Mississippi

Favorite snacks:
Chocolate Twizzlers

Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
Pay bills and quit my job!

5 Things you may not know about me:
1- I love to laugh
2- I have a massive blood clot
3- I love to play Settlers of Catan
4- I did my Masters thesis on Asthma and it's relevance to occupation in children
5- I am having surgery on Tuesday

0 comments: